Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Newbie


Look folks, I am a virtual virgin in bloggosphere. So I am tip-toeing to test the water. I will add bits and pieces for now until I get the hang of it.
First and foremost, I want to thank Victor for his tender loving care throughout our trip. His expert selection of restaurants, sightseeing venues, and recreational activities are top notch. Just to mention a few of my favorites:
1. Okura was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Even the bathroom provided enjoyment. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate to let us enjoy the wave pool.
2. Smile House. Best Portuguese fusion lunch I ever had.
3. Conghua Bishuiwan. A memorable experience with the hot spring soak, feet nibbling fishes, and a scrumptious lunch here.
4. Rapid rafting. There were six of us sixty-something rafting with a bunch of twenty-something. I felt like 19 again. It was almost too much excitement.

To top everything off, Victor's sense of humor and playfulness provided us with hours of fun not available at any price. Never before had I laughed as much. Thank you Victor.



4 comments:

  1. It was great having this reunion, I am starting to miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul, you are a very good virgin, even with a picture with your post, a fast learner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Paul is the phd in our group or is it permanent head damage? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those who did not go, you can see what you are missing. We had a bundle of fun, fun, fun and laughter galore. You should join next time. Just don't tell Paul and surprise him. :d)

    Paul, you know I was joking in my last post. It got sent before I had finished. I can't remember too much because I have senior moments and I know Alzheimer is coming next!! I'm also slow.

    ReplyDelete