![]() |
| Hello, there. Wanna join me? |
![]() |
| OK, I don't mind getting some. |
![]() |
| Yeah, me too. I want some too. |
![]() |
| Not me. I don't like it. Is it OK, hon? Alright then. I have to think of something to explain about this Mui Wo thing to Teresa. |
![]() |
| Whoopee! Count me in! |
| |||||||||
| How do you like it, sweetie? |
![]() |
| Mmmm, that feels good. Arrrrgh. Ohh, yeah, baby. |
![]() |
| OhOhOh, harder baby. UhUhUh. |
![]() |
| Arrrgh, don't stop. Oh Yes, Oh Yes. Arrrgh. |
![]() |
| Arrrgh, forget the cigarette! |









Victoria is still on cloud 9 but Victor is already drained....
ReplyDeleteLooks like I need to work on the fat around my chins.
ReplyDeleteHey, Victor. Was it as good for you as it was for Victoria?
ReplyDeleteI am still on the cloud 9.
ReplyDelete